Thursday, April 15, 2004

Working Holidays

Wahey, not only have I been to and from Luton in the last couple of weeks, but I have also had both Luton and Essex follow me to my working holiday in Skegness, of all places. Yep this year I had my first leadership trip to Spring Harvest (for more details look at Spring Harvest). Watch 11-13's grow in Christ over a week is the most intense thing. The spiritual warfare is so great by the 3rd night we really spent most of our time praying. It was hard to grasp the idea that these children could be the next Church leaders and we had helped sow that seed. The team was amazing and I'm really grateful to everyone who prayer for me and helped out.

As I said, Luton followed me there too. In the shape of some YFC empolyees. I spent most of my free time with one particular one and got to know them really well. I'm gonna miss doing what we did. Its nothing sordid or wrong, but something that you'd definitely miss. I keep thinking about what'll happen when I go back to Luton in a weeks time, hopefully nothing will have changed. I'm just praying that my friendship with this person won't go sour, like it has done with some one else I know.