Monday, November 29, 2004

Avoidance Tactics

These were in use an awful lot last night.

The classic, of just not talking to each other, ruled.

The thing is we have a lot to say, but not a way of starting to say it. The saddest thing is unless we talk, we don't move on.

When I tell people I'm a psychology student, after them asking if I can read their mind, they go on to ask me to analyse their behaviour. I've worked on a get out clause for this over the last two years. Most people have their arms crossed, a sure sign that they don't actually want you to analyse them at all. Easy.

So I don't do it. I've stopped consciously people watching. Its making my brain explode.

I talked to God about everything yesterday, just to let him know how I feel.

It makes me really happy to know that Jesus is there standing in between me and God right now. I'm angry and annoyed that things aren't going MY way right now.

Before you tell me off, I know that this is exactly not the way I should be feeling.

I SHOULD be all ready to give everything up to God and let him take control.

I wish I could. I want to let go of whatever it is, but I can't find it.

Yes, God's talking to me, He's urging me to release whatever it is, but I have no clue how to let go.

Suffice to say, I don't have a high level of concentration right now.