Thursday, January 27, 2005

Oh help me!

I'm actually being paid for this one! I'm sitting in the computing labs in Vicarage Street at Uni 'watching' over some e-Business Students who are designing web code on a programme that they have never used before. Its rather hilarious.

They are from Barking College (and need to pee a lot) and have no idea about what they are trying to do. I know for a fact that they don't want to be here. But thats it realy, they have a day out of college and they don't really care towards furthering their education. Then they'll complain later that they don't want to go to Uni, because they never got the chance to look round.

Funny. We're trying to sell the open days and taster days to the other colleges, but these boys don't want their pictures taken. Probably afraid their Mum's going to se them! Ha ha.

I've been at home for the last few days, just chilling and coking with the boys. Very interesting being serenaded/told to cook dinner. I laughed lots. It was fun. I came back yesterday in time for prayer and cell. I'm glad that we got the chance to sing Happy Birthday to Christine. She's no longer a teenager, but still one of the youngest in the group! Bless her lots. We had cake too, chocolate of course!

Well, I have to wait another hour now, then do a tour in the rain. On the plus side, I get to spend the whole day in Milton Keynes with Andy (a new student ambassador, fit is the word I'd use).