Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Spiderpig...

'...Does whatever a spiderpig does'

The Simpson's Movie was genius, much more so if you know a little bit about the Simpson family. I clearly watch too much, and whilst laughing all the way through the movie, I was pretty much the only one! I'm a geek.

St Hugh's is being generous at the mo, so I've got lots of time to do things that I haven't got round to doing in the year. Finally clearing out stuff, putting the babies away and tidying, ready for a month away from luton in the next 2 months.

We cleared the church loft of all the camping stuff ready to lend tents to LCF and St Mary's (we're generous in the small things) and then take too much stuff to week B of Soul Survivor. If you are at Bath and West Showground for week B come find me!!

Next month is gonna be busy... watch this space for pictures, thoughts, and mini-updates.