Monday, November 12, 2007

What's happenin'?

This is a question I get asked regularly, normally I have no clue myself. Today I feel as if I'm on the inside, fully aware of what's going on, not only in church, but in my own head.

Clearly this makes a change from everyday life!

Some of the more exciting things happening are:
* the young people/young adults of St Hugh's are heading to Uganda in summer '08. Logistically this could be a headache, prayers/emotional support much needed.
* Christingle is in the hands of the young people again, pray for God inspired moments and the 'coming together at the last moment'-ness that church is famous for!
* I've got two conferences this week (wohoo!), I need to be well (haven't been since last week) to maximise effect of networking.

In other news -we will not be interviewing for a second youth worker this time round. Oh well, God's got other plans...