Monday, January 12, 2009

On the road

I would like to offically announce that I will be going to Uganda in late August this year!

It is a very exciting moment because the group I'm going with are all young people and they have been desperate to go for about 3 years. We will be working with Mission Direct on this project. We are going to be living at Rukungiri Mordern Primary School, which is in the south west of Uganda.

To aid our fundraising we will be running, cycling, walking, rowing and swimming 4000 miles (the length if you drew a straight line from Luton to Kamapla) over the 40 days of Lent. If you would like to sponsor us our justgiving page is here.

I'm massively excited about going to Uganda again! It's such a big opportunity for the young people and for me. The only pressure now is to (raise the money) enjoy ourselves!!