Monday, April 06, 2009

Cup Winners!

Oh yes! Probably the most gripping final of the season, the Johnstones Paint Trophy final was played yesterday at Wembley. Luton Town Vs Scunthorpe... an interesting match.

Luton have won something this season. Which makes a change from being unfairly robbed of 30 points at the start of the season. Yes, we still face relegation from the league, but at least we can go out on a high. We could join a small list of teams who are cup winners and then relegated.

And to take just under a third of the twon to Wembley Stadium is pretty impressive. I'm sure the rest of the town was listening or watching some where. I was, I got home in time for the beginning of extra time and managed to watch it on my parents sky box.

My lovely parents! And the rest of my family. We had a good time celebrating an 18th Birthday. We're all adults now, tis very scary. I can't believe we are already at this point, next thing we know we'll be celebrating our 30's!