Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thought

Michael's suggestion...

My thoughts aren't very deep and by no means theological and, when they are written down, often sound as though I shouldn't be thinking them any way.

Thought 1:
I go through life making various observations. One such observation occured today. I was on the M25 stuck in a 'for no reason' traffic jam. It only lasted about 10 minutes, so no big deal. I don't think people on the M25 know how to drive on the motorway. I think it's pretty simple and it's hard to tell if I'm in the majority or minority. I just want motorway driving to be simple and less dangerous, without reducing the speed.

Thought 2:
Pimms is nice... But you don't put apple in it. I will invest in a bottle of pimms this summer.

Thought 3:
Is it worth me signing up to Twitter? Or will I just end up stalking John Mayer? Am I popular enough to be followed? Does any body actually care?

Other thoughts include, will I ever own a house? Will I ever be married? 25th Birthday this summer, want to do something, but not sure what... Isn't thought a strange word when you say it more than necessary?

4 comments:

John Cowart said...

I had a thought once... I thing it was back in 1967... but it went away.

Michael said...

Hmmm,

Thought 1: Most drivers are lunies.

Thought 2: Good thought. Please save me some :)

Thought 3: I don't really know much about Twitter. Probably. Of course. Yes.

Other thoughts: Probably. Almost definitely. When is your birthday? Yes, I put it down to too many silent letters.

Karen said...

Pimms is saved for you Michael.
Thank you for your encouragement... 18th July.

I hope to have many more thoughts.

Jenny said...

One good thing about Twitter is that you can set it to update your Facebook status at the same time, which in theory saves time, but then I usually go and look at Facebook to check that it's worked...