Monday, September 13, 2010

Big news!

So as you may have picked up from Robert's, Dad's and Liz's blogs, Robert and I are getting married. This is exciting news for us and everyone who knows us.

My American Adventure has turned my life around and upside down. I never thought that I'd marry my best friend, that God would be so generous and gracious to me. robert and I have known each other for 5 years, ever since Cardiff. He has some stories about the time we spent together, I have very few memories (a great way to start!). Since then we have kept contact via email and skype.

I'm getting married! All the years I've prayed and prayed and got impatient and prayed some more. It's finally happening. I'm so excited! If you want to find out more there is a website. I'm really looking forward to the day. Please keep us in your prayers.