Monday, December 26, 2005

7 things...

Things to do before I die

Go to Germany
Read the whole Bible
Be a bridesmaid
Learn a musical instrument
Be in a management position
Drive a mini-bus
Be a bride

Things I cannot do

Back away from a challenge
Tolerate rubbish music
Eat waterchestnuts
Stay calm in a stressful situation
Drive a tank
Sit really still
Drink tea

Things I say most often

Rubbish
Uh huh
Oi
Yeah ok
Er no, not really
*Cough*
Love ya really

Books I love

Whats So Amazing About Grace
Bible
Famous Five
Curious Incident Of A Dog In The Night-time
The Reader
Book Of Tells
The Vision of 24/7 Prayer

Movies I could watch over and over

10 Things I Hate About You
Billy Elliot
Monsoon Wedding
Princess Diaries
Finding Nemo
Titanic
Pirates Of The Caribbean

All time albums

Living Loud - Soul Survivor 2004
O - Damien Rice
Room For Squares - John Mayer
Almost There - MercyMe
Allow Us To Be Frank - Westlife
White Ladder - David Gray
Facedown - Matt Redman

People to do this next

Jana
Tasha
Michael
Liz
Peter
John
Jude (And hundreds of others in their heads who won't admit it)

Wow, that was well hard... I guess that when you get asked a question its hard to answer from your heart.

Hope you all had a great christmas. I've now recovered from raging tonsilitis, and will be in Luton soon.