Friday, May 11, 2007

New Car!!

Let me introduce you to Jazz-mine... My beautiful new car, and it's pink. I don't think I need to say any more.

Also I got a place on the MA course at De Montfort. The MA is in youth and community development... it's joined with a professional qualification in youth work in the UK (which I've wanted to do since October 2005). It's distance learning, so it's very flexible and can be tailored to me a lot more.

I'm well excited, it's been a long week but a very good week.

Tomorrow the girlies are heading to Soul Sista in Watford to learn about 'Christ in us the hope of glory'. A phrase I've been struggling with for the past few years. I'm praying hard for this weekend, it's gonna be busy.

4 comments:

John Cowart said...

That car is you!
The color is just right.
May the Lord help you drive it safely in a way that you never get hurt in it and that you never hurt anyone else with it.

Ginny and I also bought a new car two weeks ago but we've been so busy that I haven't had time to drive it yet.

Liz said...

Beautiful, I agree with John, it's very 'you'.
What's happening with the old one?

Joe said...

Hey Karen, that's the MA I've been doing! I had my final teaching block in February. All the best and have fun doing the online seminars in the middle of the night!

Michael said...

It certainly is pink!
Congratulations on getting on the masters course.