Monday, January 07, 2008

No longer

I think I suffer from 'Monday morning blues' at about 2pm on Sunday afternoon, this is not good.

The first Monday of the year is about to be over and it's been a productive one. I had quite a strange and drawn out weekend which could contribute to the fact that I just didin't want to go in to the office this morning.

Andy turned 21 on Saturday, so I was back in Essex for lunch and catching up with Andy's extended family. Was good to sit around a big table and chat for hours. Had an interesting discussion, involving everyone around the table, about where 'home' is. One of the less fun things about growing up, 'home' has changed for me. 'Home' is no longer Billericay. Andy and his friends are spending a few days in Kent to celebrate (strange boy).

Things are pretty much back to normal now, there have been a few hiccups, but nothing too big.

All I can say is roll on next tuesday, the FA Cup replay between Luton and Liverpool should be an exciting match to see.