Monday, June 30, 2008

What a weekend!

Here for your delight is a choronological photo blog:

This is John Mayer singing Wheel. He is beautiful and played so amazingly at Brixton Academy on Friday. I'm so glad I have seen him, and most definitely am in Love! If you haven't heard of him, I urge you to check him out.
He played Daughters, Good Love and Say during the encore. I have never had a better night, and I shared it with my best friend!


When we got back, I finished making the truffles for the wedding! They disappeared quickly on the day, mostly down Chrisitine's neck.



















So on to the wedding...
Here is my car all made up for driving the bridesmaids around.









Here is the bridal party. Don't they look beautiful?!?
L-R Pete and Becky Clemison, Matt and Mareike Shields, Chrisitne Macfie and Mary (don't know your last name, sorry!!)


We headed to the Oval for the reception and were kept busy with the M&M's on the table.














Here is me at the end of the night after Mareike put the tiara on me. No I didn't catch the bouquet, I was decorating the going away car!!