Friday, June 09, 2006

Letters

I've had a pretty good week so far. The build up to the World Cup hasn't been too over-bearing. And I've found I'm pretty good at talking my way out of having to give money to charity by direct debit.

To be honest, I work for a charity as a volunteer, the little money I do have I would like to keep. For now at least, the money I have goes to the charity, next august when I am working, my money will go else where.

I've had some encouraging post this week. I'm being forced to give up more money, having a free overdraft was great while it lasted... it's probably time to move onto credit. Though I'm going to avoid it for as long as I can.

I got a proper letter from a person from home. It's always great to hear from you guys!

And I also got a letter from the Welsh Blood Service. For a second it looked all official and it flashed before my eyes that I could possibly have some terrible disease, but no! They were writing to ask if I was OK after I fainted after giving blood last week!

I would be ok, but I have managed to get heat rash from sitting in the sun for half an hour. Oh well, I'm being lots more careful now.