Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Honestly... I have nothing to do

New newsletter ladies and gents! Can be found here.

It's all said and mostly done now. The weekend away will offer a large chunk on entertainment for the following few weeks, but as far as I can see (which isn't very far due to sight deteriorating daily), that's it for the year.

I still have a few youth work things to do, and I should probably spend some time tiding, but hey!

Got a lovely day off tomorrow, in which I intend to watch ER and Without a Trace and maybe go shopping, but probably just go back to sleep.

On Friday I will be pining after Westlife as they visit Cardiff while I am here. Not only have I missed the Take That come back tour, I will also forgo spending £35 to stand in a field to watch the lovely Irish boys singing their hearts out.

Call me sad, call me whatever you want! Bofered, face, bofered!

2 comments:

John Cowart said...

Great newsletter. I'm really glad the Lord came through with the car for you to drive.

Helen said...

Hey dude!
Thanks for the comment! I'm sure i'l get used to the dress thing. All the best as u finish at one place and prepare to move on. Yep - we must share stories and ideas!
x