Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Healings

God is amazing, nothing can take away from that. He is great and He does things that we can't even imagine.

I know that the people surrounding Jesus would have either been sceptics or in awe of the miracles. Today there are exactly the same kind of people. I, for one, skip from sceptic to awe depending on the day, and my mood... I am human!

Saturday morning I woke up scared and excited about what might happen during the day. Turns out there was no need to be really petrified.

Randolph Vickers sees healing as an everyday event, which happens to some people and not to others. He's calm and knows that there is no formula to healing, but we can have a go. We have the power in us with the Holy Spirit to heal people. They come however they are, and hopefully go away better than they were.

Stories from the weekend include:

Healing of a relationship
Many lower back pains healed
Hips and backs realigned
Dancing grandmas
Releasing of demons
and many people blessed by God's presence.

The most confusing thing in the whole weekend was the idea that while this is an amazing thing, and lots of people can now move around without pain, it's so ordinary.
Almost like there is nothing to it, the best example I can think of is driving a car. I waited ages to learn to drive a car, the first few times I drove all alone were amazing, but now I drive everyday. It comes naturally.

God is amazing, nothing can take away from that. He is great and He does things that we can't even imagine. (maybe thats all I need to understand right now)