Thursday, April 19, 2007

Needing a boy

Car

Things come in three's apparently. So now my car has a new electric connection to the front head lights, a new back windscreen, a new battery, a new clutch, a newly ground fly wheel and a new tyre. I'm well past three.

I needed a boy to fix this one, I definitely couldn't do it myself. As much as I might complain or put boys down, they are very very useful for a lot of things! Give me a few years and I'll be able to do more things by myself, but there will always be the point where I just need a boy.

Luton life goes on quite well. St Hugh's are holding a healing conference all day Saturday, and I'm part of the ministry team. To say I'm scared would probably be an understatement. Jesus miracles would have been really scary to those standing around witnessing it. They would have been amazed.

The conference should be good, letting God do His thing. I'm sure there will be lots of stories afterwards!