Friday, April 25, 2008

Weekend Away

I'm about to go away for the weekend with St Mary's. Another family weekend and I'm very very excited about it. It's really lovely to be asked to go.

I'm leading the youthwork and getting to hang out with some good friends, what more could you want from a weekend away! The amazing thing is I'm all prepared and ready to go, I just have to go to School first.

This week has been an interesting one, quite busy. I went to Brownies for the first time ever on Wednesday - only to be asked if I had a husband (girls are so nosy!). Thursday night was chatting to some older girlies about boys. It's been a bit of a week for some home truths.

Hopefully there will be a new bed for me when I get back, but God only knows when I'll have the time to slightly rearrange my room so the bed fits.

I'll post pictures when I get back.