Friday, August 13, 2004

Post Wedding Number 3 of 2004

Ok, got back from Wedding number 3 a few hours ago, and did I come to some realisation about how I can remedy my situation? No. Did I spend the whole time thinking about the Wedding and the boy? Oh yes! What am I gonna do now. I can hardly concentrate enough to write, let alone hold a conversation with the fittest boy in the congregation. Yes the fittest boy there decided to come and chat to us about life in general and I didn't have the co-ordination to reply to the kiss on the cheek he gave me. Argh!

Anyway, the memory I'll take from this particular wedding is the little kiss the groom gave the bride just after their first kiss as a married couple. He kissed her on the top of her head. Now to those of you who know the psychology of this feel free to 'awww' now. Those who don't, look it up, then 'awww'. This is the third wedding I've been to and that's the sweetest memory, so far. Don't forget there's one tomorrow!