Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Every cloud has a silver lining

Negative - moving to the smallest room in the house
Positive - internet 24/7 but I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon

Negative - loads of work
Positive - Train rides home and back this weekend. Yeay for parents who will still feed me!

Negative - going from train ride to small group
Positive - going to church and having a small group focussed on God rather than food

Ok, more positive things to balance it out I think. I have recovered from the weekend and as a consequence I'm having almost 4 days off of work. I got an interview for a job. Lots of people already know too much! Ask me... don't be afraid!

Everything is going great at the moment, possibly half term is to blame. Next week is full to the rafters with schools work and clubs back in force. Hard to believe that its nearly March but the good thing is we finish Feb wih Pancake day!!

Don't forget guys! I say we eat as many pancakes in as many styles this year. I already have 3 pancake nights booked in for next week.

And for lent as well as giving up something I'm gonna stop making excuses to not go to kick boxing. "I'm too tired" should never be an excuse!