Monday, November 27, 2006

Frozen - but productive

It's really funny how things manage to pull together right at the last minute.

Talk pulled together (listened to myself this morning, was a bit crazy) and have just found the talk I'm gonna do for next Suday, so not as much work as I thought I had to do this week. Though the start of December is so full of birthdays, it's a bit crazy.

On Saturday Quintin and Angela got married! Was great. I do have pictures, I'll upload them when I remember. Best of all was Mareike in a dress! Wohoo! Looking fabulous.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

My CRB form and contract will soon arrive. I'm sure that my job description doesn't involve having to put up posters for Christingle, I froze. At this time of year Luton becomes a wind tunnel, the only place windier is Skegness at Easter!

Well, here we go into Christmas... have fun everyone!


P.S. There is a new link...