Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Pretzels

I found some. Mightly over-expensive, but the yp were impressed. So Lent begins tomorrow... what you giving up?

But more importantly what will you be putting in place of the things you've given up?

I could rant here, but I think I'll leave you to think it through for yourselves.

The best thing about pre-Lent is the pancake party and me eating as many biscuits as I can. Ooo, I've just thought of another game for tonight! Aha, yes, I'm quite harsh really.

Thats the randomness over with for today...

The joy of the Anglican Church means I'll be writing annual reports this week, the scary formal part of my job, but it's not something I can't do. I just have to concentrate a bit more than normal.

I'm looking forward to the next few weeks and my diary is slowly filling up (in all the wrong places), but it's exciting.

Been in Luton just over 6 months and you know I'm loving it. But I know I've already been here too long, words are starting to come back into my vocabularly Ithought I'd waved goodbye to!