Friday, March 09, 2007

Joseph's Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat

I have the privilege of working with some amazing young people, who are talented in many many ways.

One example of this was a school play I went to see last night. In it were young people I've known since I've been in Luton and I'd have to say I'm absolutely amazed by their abilities. Musicians, dancers, actors, stage hands, costume designers and makers. To stand on a stage in front of a full house (opening night as well!) and perform as well as they all did, wow!

They have all done more than I ever could. I was on stage about 4 times during my whole school career, these guys already have impressive CV's and they will all go on to do great things (some of them will be doing it for Jesus too).

Today sees the end of a randomly busy week... and making the tough decision of whether to spend the day at Bedford Corn Exchange on Monday and what to teach now I've made connections with Halyard.