Monday, September 24, 2007

Keeping tabs

I'm not really sure what to say. I'm back at work, and kinda glad that I just found a folder I thought I'd lost in the mess that is home right now. I'd always thought September was a weird month, but it gets even stranger if you are away for most of it because of holiday and learning.

Of course it's nearly over now and before you know it it'll be half term, and then we are into Christmas!

The last few days of the launch for the MA were more interesting, though to be honest the last day was a bit of a waste of time. But it is really great to chill out with the guys form the course and listen to their thoughts on the issues we seem to hold as a group.

The next three years will be hard, but fun and I hope that I'll be a better youth worker when I've finished. (and I get another graduation ceremony, fun!!)

Any way, back to work.