Sunday, March 20, 2005

Archery, Rock Climbing, Potholing and Abseiling

These are some of the things TGI's (and leaders) did this weekend at Phasels Wood.

It was great! I had a lot of fun, mainly running around after the youth thinking "thankyou Jesus for my energy". I even had enough left over to clean the kitchen and mop the floor (it was a big floor).

The talk that I was dreading turned out really well. The Holy Spirit really guided me into what they youth needed to hear. Lots of people said I did really well. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to pray lots this weekend.

Then this evening at Church I got challenged right back by God. We all need to hear from God now and again. Tonight was one of those nights.

I'm scared to move away from Luton, I'm scared to leave the things and people I love. The next time I move out of Billericay, it will probably be for a long time.

God told me that I shall be moving and not to be scared. The speaker talked about the people who were in the shadows (I'm not so much in the shadows, but I am under supervision) needing to move to be 'spotted' and used. I think it's going to be right that I move away properly.

So just to confirm it really I got an email from Careforce over the weekend. The churches they are commending me to are in Kidderminster, I've been there once before, may be a random coincidence, who knows?

I'm very excited and not looking to go to bed any time soon, which is mental because I've been up sonce 7am.