Monday, March 14, 2005

Its been a while...

I'm busy. Very busy.

I'm also ill.

But praying through it all. I've done the first 200 words of the next part of the dissertation thing. I should be in the Library finding books, but it can wait another two minutes.

TGI's are going away this weekend to Hemel. Should be fun. I'm doing the Sunday morning talk on 'School and Worship'. Please pray for me. I forgot to ask Charlie how long I need to talk and already my brain is alight with ideas.

This weekend will be full of Psalm 145 v 8. 'The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love.'

I've nearly learnt it in German (that was a lent thing). Only a couple of weeks to go, argh!
Bible - Psalms in German

4 comments:

mareike said...

hey, you didn't tell me about that "lent thing"! otherwise i would have asked you all the time (maybe that's why you didn't tell me :-)...)
i'm glad you do it though.

another question: what was the "argh!" for - relieve or frustration or sadness because you want to keep going after lent :-)...?

mareike said...

hey, you didn't tell me about that "lent thing"! otherwise i would have asked you all the time (maybe that's why you didn't tell me :-)...)
i'm glad you do it though.

another question: what was the "argh!" for - relieve or frustration or sadness because you want to keep going after lent :-)...?

Karen said...

I think the argh was now I've told people will ask! And I think I'm gonna recite it to someone who can understand on Easter Day, just to check. Although my pronouncation is rubbish!

I do want to keep going after Lent, having just discovered the 'Tower of Babel' in Genesis 11, I want to learn that story!

Would be very fun to knoe my favourite verses in German, maybe a step towards actually seeing some of Germany!

mareike said...

hey, that's great! i'll try to encourage you on that one. let me know whenever you need help. i know i haven't been a good teacher so far to anyone, but i'll try harder...