Sunday, July 03, 2005

Implication

I'm back in Essex, after much to-ing and fro-ing, awaiting 2 weeks worth of Jury Service. Fun.

I had an excellent time at the Ignite training day yesterday. Seeing everyone and getting over excited about going to Wales afterwards. Its great fun when other people get excited as well.

We learnt a lot and are even being gifted with a book. Ok so it is 'What every volunteer youth worker should know', but that's beside the point. I'm sure this book will be helpful and I'll have a month to read it.

Went out for dinner after with a few of the girls. A good laugh. I love the way girls can chat about anything and make a long day seem really short. Praying for all of you!

Thinking about the Jesus/God thing still. Thought about the Transfiguration. But even in that God says he's 'my Son'. Implication and revelation. I'm glad that I am part of the revelation of God.

I'm aware that as Church we still get stuff wrong and we are still growing. I think we're at that adolescence stage where some parts are growing faster than others and there's that frustration that other bits aren't catching up as quickly as you'd like.

I'm in the bit that's having trouble catching up.