Sunday, March 12, 2006

Covered in Rain

Well snow to be exact. Its snowed alot here, and its hard to believe we're well into March. We woke up to snow this morning and outfits had to be changed before heading to church.

Got another busy week ahead, delievering talks and meetings for conferences and weekends away.

Gutted that I can't really book my ticket home for Easter and a trip to Luton until I've heard back from a number of people on different things. Cardiff school children seem to be the busiest people on the planet and planning a social is proving near impossible. We only found that out tonight.

I had forgotten how self-centred young people can be, but a few incidents this week have proved that we all go through stages of being extremely self-centred. Its very tough to break through.

I'd like to thank you all for your continuing prayers. I'll let you know what is going on, and I'll even try and add some more things.