Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Post-Christmas

I'm back in Essex now and it's very good to be at home.

Had a great Christmas day, saw all of my family. Which is a massive achievement, though it happens every Christmas Day.

I'm sure there will be photo's floating around, as always I'm happy to share my family with anyone who will have us. Fisher Christmas is something I plan to be around for for a very long time.

Today my dad fixed my car, I helped by holding the torch and turning the lights on and off when needed. My front dipped light was broken, which is illegal (if you drive with your broken dipped lights on and the British transport police happen to be outside Luton Station at the time where you drive past). But now it is fixed with a tiny bit of rewiring, well done my dad!

I learnt alot today. Boxing/St Stephen's day is a day of sleeping, learning and opening brilliant presents in my house! Wohoo!

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas. Here's to New Year!