Tuesday, December 12, 2006

With age...

I have to admit I'm not old. But I did laugh/nearly cried when some one complained about turning 20 the other day.

The good thing about growing up is that you really do start to appreciate things more. Like the absolute genius that comes with actually listening to a small child, or hearing the youth group (all 8 of them) sing and dance to carols! Whatever anyone else says it was beautiful. I am very proud.

Something that doesn't get better is Windows, just in general really. The movie for the weekend is nearly ready. I will attempt to post it at some point (but I have to get the actors agreement first - which will be so hard!). I would have finished it about 30 mins ago, but the beautiful Movie Maker is rubbish.

So off I go to make the most of my time, by shopping.