Friday, April 15, 2005

God's Love

Don't really have anything to say, as I am sitting in Uni thinking, why has my dissertation supervisor vanished into thin air?

She's gone, not in her office, and not replying to my emails. If i don't let this go I'll start thinking that the world hates me! I'll email her again, maybe she's teaching.

Last night was the first time in 2 years that I turned up to CU late and with nothing to do. It was great to actually learn something about God and who he is. My particular small group looked at final judgement.

We read Romans 1, 2 & 3. It was alot, but it did make me realise how childish I've been acting in the last few days. I've been getting annoyed at people for reasons that are mainly based on the way I feel, not by actually speaking to them. Another thing I need to learn about clearly, especially when God was shouting at me on the way back from Kent.

He was saying about unconditional love and how I need to love people no matter what they've done. If I have issues I need to share them with that person before I get angry, because they may have every right to have been acting in that way. Or maybe that's just something I have to adjust to as part of their personality.

"You see the depths of my heart and You love me the same" - Chris Tomlin

Obviously he's talking about God and his unconditional love for us. I need to learn to share it!

So I did have a lot to say... hope it was helpful.