Tuesday, April 19, 2005

To write or not to write...

I could leave this post blank and let you decide what should be discussed...

Or a could just chat away to you about nothing significant.

I think I may be too much of a talker to decide the first one

I did go and see my dissertation supervisor an houir ago, as planned, but she wasn't there. Thinking about going up now to check I had the right timje. If she's not there I'll email her.

Did Jesus really exist? Comments please. I have to sell Jesus to the 11-14's on Sunday. I'm gonna go and see charlie in a minute and see what he has to say.

So far the extent of the answers have been 'yes - of course' and 'no'. Two ends of the extreme. Could I get something a little more in depth?

I took some pictures of the sunset on Sunday and Monday, I'll post them soon enough!!