Thursday, April 14, 2005

Wales again

Just a quick one before my 9 am lecture to let you know that I've been offered a job in Wales.

I can go there if I want to. I still have other things to consider, but lots of people keep mentioning the Welsh boy. Believe me, I don't know who he is, but he does sound good.

Of course I am not that fickle and would not choose a place just because of a boy (or perceived boy in this case).

I got excited when I told Selina last night, we jumped around a bit at cell because she has a job for next year too! Very happy, but the lecture is calling. I'm so dedicated!

2 comments:

tasha said...

WELL DONE YOU!!!!
i knew u cud do it karen im so pleased for you,you totally deserve it!
im gonna miss you loads. we have had a few laughs together. like valentines day!and thorpe park, wen i just started comin st marys.
i knew u'd get it! it must have been right for you and god wanted it for you!
wow this weeks been great, and i have the infinity weekend away in two days, so that sud be fun!!
i might see you sunday evening, if im not too tired from the weekend!
once again im v happy for ya!
loveya
x x x tasha x x x x

gill said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! im so pleased for you honey, well done Karen. God bless u so much, you are so fantastic and deserve this job. your going to be missed loads by all of us when you go, but we'll make the most of the next couple of months and go out loads. Im really really pleased for u and weldone to selina to :+) so you've got a job sorted for next year. see u sunday night! loveya loads honey, love gill xxxx