Monday, November 22, 2004

Something exciting!

I know this is a little sad, but I feel like I have to share with you, I'm a published writer! He he! Have a look:

Summer Breaks

Ok, so it's a little disjointed and I wrote it thinking it would disappear in to oblivion. Its there (I'm gonna email the webmaster, who is my friend I'm not a stalker, to find out what part two is!), take a look.

Anyway...

Moving on: This weekend has been one of great interest. Seeing Liz was great, getting to spend time with her was fun. Will expand no more, for fear of having a smack round the face as a christmas present! Her news to tell.

I also had a great time with my friends. My Luton family, you guys and girls are great! I'm starting to see where everyone fits it, and its a great help.

I finally have older brothers and sisters (most of whom echo my parents, but thats how I sound to my little brothers!), more parents than I can imagine and more little brothers and sisters, mostly in the shape of TGI's! Lovely bunch.

One of the reasons I recognised God in my life was because I recognised the Church as a world wide family, getting a glimpse of the big picture, amazing!

The other thing I love about God is the random and unexpected encouragement you can get and give.

Much love!