Friday, November 26, 2004

When actions speak louder than words, and get you in trouble...

Yes, I'm in trouble, for the way I act.

My personality in general is a flirty one. Its what I've learnt and how I come across some times.

The problem comes when it is taken to literally and some one misinterprets you.

Unfortunately, my brain only catches up 10 seconds after something has been done, so then I regret it. I need to work this out. Any ideas?

When words speak louder than actions...

Text messages are a funny thing. I sent a really blunt text to Chris last night without reading it out loud. Then she told me to watch what I say, because the text sounded really dodgy! Whoops. I need to stop this too.

I was reading a Psalm 86 last night. v 11-13:

Teach me your way, O LORD ,
and I will walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.
I will praise you, O Lord my God,
with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.
For great is your love toward me;
you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.

God has spoken to me and I cry out for help from him. All these things will be solved through Him.