Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Issex

Last night I walked out of the car and straight into a pub!

It was great to see all those people I hadn't seen for months. It may have been the alcohol that they were drinking, commonly known as Christmas Spirit, or it could have just been that they were happy, but they all looked really good. I don't think much has changed in town. A few shops have shut and a few have opened (Yes, we now have a bridal shop, ARGH). Its good to be back.

Michael has grown in the last 2 months, so he is now an inch tall than me, and I don't think that'll stop any time soon! Andy and Mike will forever be my little brothers.

I didn't get to say good bye to a few people yesterday, but I think its gonna be ok. At this rate I'll be back in 8 days! Can't keep me away!

The other good news is, I now have the capability to spend hours messing around with putting pictures and sound on the web! Look for the link.