Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Cake and Boys

Before

Chocolate Cake


After

Eaten chocolate Cake



He he! We had lots of cake last night and we talked about lots of boys. Funny how we had questions posed to go round the table and I managed to always be picked on for being pretty silent!

Sill questions like: who is your favourite celeb? Where would you go on the perfect date? Etc etc...

Of course we talked about the boys we know and laughed too. It was great fun to eat really bad food and giggle about how red different types of people go when mentioning certain boys!

We ended the night by wathching Wimbledon and drinking too much hot chocolate. Ewww... the walk home was slow.

247hand
This was my hand after saturday night. We crowd-surfed Jude as part of her commissioning! It was great fun. God spoke to me a lot last weekend and I'm still really excited about what I can do for Him. Bring on next year!

6 comments:

Chris said...

I thought it was going to be an evening where you DIDN'T mention boys? What happened?

Karen said...

I'm sorry, we made an agreement to only talk about them if they came in to the conversation.

They were in the conversation... you can't really dodge talking about them if the question is 'who do you fancy?' All Tasha's fault of course...

Kidding, kidding!

mareike said...

hey - the food was great/ and really healthy, except the chocolate cake, which i didn't eat :-)

and talking about boys... i thought we didn't want to talk about that as well... and i was more silent than you were :-)
ok. maybe for different reasons.

and who came up with those questions?!?!?!

tasha said...

hey hey karen
who was it that brought up boys?

im sure it wasnt me that said so who do u fancy then? karen we all know it was u! i did get u bacn thou!!! love ya really x x x

Karen said...

I know it was me. Thanks for getting me back Tash, but it did defeat the object of the question. Everyone knew the answer.

Nevermind eh? It was great fun.

You'll all have to come to my house next time (wherever I am in the country!)

Karen said...

I know it was me. Thanks for getting me back Tash, but it did defeat the object of the question. Everyone knew the answer.

Nevermind eh? It was great fun.

You'll all have to come to my house next time (wherever I am in the country!)