Monday, September 20, 2004

Freshers fair, always freshers flu!

Yep, it's been a day since they arrived and the freshers have already passed on the flu! Feeling really rough and can't do anything except take a lot of drugs and stick it out! By the Grace of God I have a whole day off tomorrow. The big bum is I'm really fired up, but I have no energy. I'll be cheering from the sidelines for most of the week. Gods way of making me patient! I love suffering.

Had a brilliant week of training. Wales is the most amazing place. I've learnt a lot and I'm gonna stick by my guns for the next year when talking about God. I will nail my colours to the mast!

Feeling rather lonely at the mo. In need of a big hug from a man. There is always girl hugs, but I find they never totally encompass. I'll be fine though, it's not like they are in short supply!

11 comments:

Jon said...

see now you tell me that! :P

jon

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...

Oops, didn't mean to delete that!

What I said was...

Jon - She said a MAN hug! :p

Karen - I love you... (BIG sympathetic look, eek!)

Karen said...

Jon, thanks, but no thanks. I got the hug, feeling pretty good about it too.

Jon said...

fine :-p
i dont care any way [jokes!]

Karen said...

You so totally care! I know your little secret, Luton still has its connections from last year, they told me everything!

Chris said...

Ooh... feel the tension in the room...

Where Is The L..... knife? To cut it with?

Karen said...

'Yesterday today and forever, you are the same...'
Always stirring it! Thanks Chris, but I do think this thread is getting a little wierd. I want to drop a tonne of bricks on its head!

Chris said...

Then I won't say anything more... except I just did... ok after saying THIS I won't say anymore.

So really that should have read

"ok after saying THIS "

Shutting up.

Chris said...

Although I would just like to say... again... Where is the knife? Because it's not in your house anymore!

Karen said...

Yeh great, well done you!