Saturday, September 04, 2004

To and fro...

... is how I'd describe my summer, then it would have to be 'totally and utterly amazing'! Just a week before I travel back to Luton for the first three months of my final year at Uni, I am reflecting on what has been a busy, wet and God filled 12 weeks. This has been by far, the greatest summer for a while. I have definitely appreciated having a house to go into and chill out in. It amazing how many people I've seen over the last twelve weeks and not intended to see. Like my impromtue trip to Soul in The City and the various one nighters in Luton that have made this summer totally worth while. I'm not saying that I'd rather be in Luton, but I think that following Gods path, direction (two differrent things, I think) and giving into total spontinaity has put me in the right place at the right time. I'm very happy for it!!!

Glad to be heading back to luton and finally being able to answer the 'have you moved in?' question with 'yes!!' To say I'm fed up of explaining myself does my state of mind an injustice! But yeay, back to Luton in a week. No more driving around my little brother, but have to endure the boys next door! It'll be fine... I'll keep telling myself!

Keep an eye out for up dates on the boy situation and feel free to try and pass on some of Gods guidance!!!