Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Home, but not so Alone

You know that feeling when all you can think about is how nice it is to be alone? I've got one of those at the moment. Its very strange going from living in a house by yourself for a couple of days, and coming back to a full family life that seems to have moved on with out you. Things just happen when I'm away and no-one thinks to tell me. Obviously there isn't much I can do about them once they have happened, but I seem to be the last to know. Some events are pretty huge, like my best friend dumping her bloke and finding someone else (in the space of a week) and some are relatively small, like the plumber not coming to fix the bath (its still broke we've been waiting a month). You know, all these types of things that my parents forgot telling me because I have other problems, or they complain because I just don't ask! Oh well. I'll probably have to get used to it as I'm going back to Uni in a couple of weeks and I can't imagine ever being rung up by my mum with some news. I'll always have to ring her!

By the way, feel free to click on the comment button and leave me a note!