Tuesday, June 21, 2005

WLAN

I've decided I love my sister's wireless network card. I'm sitting listening to music off the net and eating breakfast in Oxford. It's great. I never thought I'd say that.

Currently visting Carrie and Dan in their new home in Oxford. I say new, they've been here nearly a year, but are well settled. It's been great to see them both and catch up, I think, depending on where I am, I'll stop here on the way back next year.

Speaking of which, YFC offered me a place, but are waiting for my references. I need to chase a few people up on that. So it's not confirmed yet, but I'll get a leter from Steve.

It's all go to Manchester this afternoon when Liz finally gets her bum in gear.

And I realised that boys timing is less than perfect. Got a phone call last night inviting me out in Luton, doh!! Why do I always become overly popular as soon as I leave a place, I don't get it!?!