Thursday, June 02, 2005

Just saying goodbye

Not for long though. I'm off to Kidderminster for my Careforce interview tomorrow afternoon. So I won't be around for a while, but I'll let you know how it all goes.

I think it'll be good to get out of Luton and to not be going home. I need this. Although my life didn't go pear-shaped last weekend, something has happened in my heart and head to make me think differently, I'm not even sure what it is. God, maybe?

Well, whatever happens this weekend I can imagine that I'll be doing a lot of praying and talking. Hopefully you guys will join me.

And there are only 8 days left of uni, to say it's odd would be an understatement.

2 comments:

john cowart said...

Wishing you the best with your interview. Hurry back to bloging. I check for updates daily because your thoughts are so encouraging.

Chris said...

Yeah man! I remember when you first turned up... has it really been three years?!

They really have flown by!

But it's been good, now it's time for us all to move on. Scary!