Thursday, October 07, 2004

Here Am I

You lucky people, not only do you get two posts today, you also get some of my insight into my world.

I'm slightly bored now. I would have had 4 hours today, but the lovely lecturer gave us an hour off 'to ease us in'. Cheers mate!

Just been chatting to two very good friends of mine about a certain situation I seem to constantly find myself in nowadays. Again we head back toward the misinterpreting that I do and have had done to me. I'd also like to draw your attention to the current debate that is running around my circle of friends 'Can you tell a member of the opposite sex you love them with out them freaking out?'. Yes people, we are debating about the love that God gives us for our friends and the appropriate ways to share it. Post your thoughts.
Is it a good or a bad thing for boys and girls in Christian circles to say 'I love you' on a regular basis without it being totally freaky. I love my female friends more than ever right now, they support me and can tell when I'm feeling down. Its the same for my male friends, but I have never put on a serious face and said 'I love you'. I fear it because of the ever ambiguous word that Love is.

Oh well. Theres a debate that may only end when we start using greek words for love and not just love.

Back to the current moment. Feeling a little hungry, feeling alot happy. Same job, brother is free (thanks be to the Almighty God and the power of truth, be honest!) and although only 1/2 the day is gone it looks like its gonna be really good. I talked a lot recently about stuggling for the joy. From where I am the only thing I can struggle with is waiting. The joy seems to be taking up a large amount of time at the moment. The waiting (see The BIG decision) is gonna be hard, but now I think God's gonna keep me in Luton I can probably hold on a little bit longer. Somebody said to me I have the rest of my life to do 'stuff', why do I need to rush it all now. The only thing I really have to be urgent about is getting people to believe in God (and doing my dissertation). Too many people NOT going to heaven right now. Had one verse come up a few times:

"He told them, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field." Luke 10v2

Think about it!