Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Letting you know...

Hey,

Feeling in awe of God at the mo. Some times we take God for granted, and then it hits you...
His amazing power and greatness shines through a situation.

I've been spending alot of time in the past few days thinking about my life and how it could or could not progress. Time and time again two wordsds have come up: wisdom and trust. I know that God'll give me wisdom many times through my life, and sometimes only hindsight will give you recognition of that wisdom. But you have to have trusted God before you even get that wisdom.

"'I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" Jeremiah 29:11

I look around and I recognise God in so many of my friends. In their kindness, generosity and the way they use the gifts God has given them (this is a small selection). I can only pray that my relationship with God gets closer everyday and that I start to shine brighter.

Was chatting about feeling underappreciated a few days ago and forgot what a massive priviledge it is to be part of God BIG plan.