Friday, October 15, 2004

Home

Well, here I am on my weekend off. First proper one in 5 weeks. I don't have to do anything this weekend so I've returned to Essex to meet my 6th God-sibling (I dunno if thats the correct terminology). Yes my parents will have 6 God chilren by Sunday afternoon, with their own children and various neices and nephews that makes 17 children they could be parents to (Ok, 5 of them are over 16 and 1 is yet to be born). Still pretty impressive I'd say. To be looked up to as to be the first consideration for God-parents is such and honour. I don't know how I'd react to being asked about being a God-parent, but I guess I have to actually know people who have children before that's ever gonna happen! Whoops I've got to stop thinking about the future in so much detail! Sorry to any one who I've just scared.

Anyway... glossing over that and looking back on a rainy week, I've had a good one. I've tried on many of my outfits this week, as well as leader and organiser, I have been giving advice and calming down arguments. This week has been a bit up and down emotionally (although if you read these then you'll realise that actually I just go through up and downs as part of life). God's really come into my life and helped me over come one fundamental problem that I had at the beginning of the week: I can now worship God through just the words. Its great to mean what you say. (James 5:12)



Just a quick request, if any one knows of a decent lyrics search engine (christian and pretty up to date) can they let me know? Thanks